For wide windows and sliding doors come in an array of sheer and drapery like fabrics to give you unlimited light control and privacy.
What you need to think about when choosing your window fashions.
Light Source: Where the light is coming from is important. Window fashions have the power to change light in a way that best suits your home.
- North light tends to be cold and clear, which suggests energy-efficient window treatments.
- South light is warm and strong year-round, so you might choose light-diffusing window coverings to protect your furniture.
- If your windows face east, bright warm morning light calls for window coverings that block UV rays, and if light comes from the west, hot, bright afternoons demand solutions that are both light controlling and light diffusing.
Privacy: How much privacy do you need from next-door neighbors, or an unsightly view you would like to block such as an air conditioner unit, etc.? There are many window fashions that offer the degree of privacy you need.
Style: Of course your style and current decor will help you to decide what window fashions you choose. There are many styles to choose from, such as traditional, contemporary, relaxed, formal, country or urban sophistication.
No matter what style you choose, you will get the light control that you want in the style you have your heart set on.
Color: Whatever color or shade, tint or texture you want, you’ll find the perfect fit for your window fashions.
Window Shapes: Windows are not just ordinary windows anymore. There are many shapes and sizes, but not to worry as you will find we have the window coverings that will compliment and fit any window.
- Choose: from window fashion styles that are energy- efficient if you are concerned about fuel bills.
- Choose: fashions with built-in ultraviolet protection that gives you the power to cut harmful rays that fade carpets and discolor upholstery.
- Choose: fashions that are safer for kids and pets with operating systems and special safety features.