Your room or home flooring is as much as 50% of the room’s impact. Flooring has the ability to change the look and feel of a home. Since you would like to think of your flooring as permanent, you should choose your flooring on the bases of how you use the room and what the most practical means are.
At Bryer Carpet and Blinds, our years of experience will help you in making the right decisions for your flooring. By choosing the perfect flooring that fits your life style, and your budget, you’re sure to find the perfect match. We will gladly advise you of the benefits and features of all of our flooring products so you will know that you have made the right choice for the flooring you need, and the benefits include a floor that will last you for years to come.
First and foremost, your flooring all depends on where you are putting it and the use it will have. We will give you details about each type of flooring that will help you put some perspective on what you can expect from durability, wear, stain resistance, warranties and cost. Always keep in mind that the cost of flooring can be very deceiving and should be looked at carefully as some flooring products require more prep work and more materials than others.
Our next post will get started with answers that may contribute to your decision on your perfect floor.
Carpet is now and always has been the most popular flooring product. Why? It offers a variety of colors, fibers, patterns and designs, is beautiful and decorative. It is also softer, quieter, warmer, more economical (costs less per yard), and is easy to maintain. Many carpet products today are very stain resistant.
Warranties vary on carpets stains and wearability.
Again, carpet costs less per yard than other flooring products.
What you need to think about when choosing your window fashions.
Light Source: Where the light is coming from is important. Window fashions have the power to change light in a way that best suits your home.
- North light tends to be cold and clear, which suggests energy-efficient window treatments.
- South light is warm and strong year-round, so you might choose light-diffusing window coverings to protect your furniture.
- If your windows face east, bright warm morning light calls for window coverings that block UV rays, and if light comes from the west, hot, bright afternoons demand solutions that are both light controlling and light diffusing.
Privacy: How much privacy do you need from next-door neighbors, or an unsightly view you would like to block such as an air conditioner unit, etc.? There are many window fashions that offer the degree of privacy you need.
Style: Of course your style and current decor will help you to decide what window fashions you choose. There are many styles to choose from, such as traditional, contemporary, relaxed, formal, country or urban sophistication.
No matter what style you choose, you will get the light control that you want in the style you have your heart set on.
Color: Whatever color or shade, tint or texture you want, you’ll find the perfect fit for your window fashions.
Window Shapes: Windows are not just ordinary windows anymore. There are many shapes and sizes, but not to worry as you will find we have the window coverings that will compliment and fit any window.
- Choose: from window fashion styles that are energy- efficient if you are concerned about fuel bills.
- Choose: fashions with built-in ultraviolet protection that gives you the power to cut harmful rays that fade carpets and discolor upholstery.
- Choose: fashions that are safer for kids and pets with operating systems and special safety features.